Shristi Systems and Solutions Inc. have partnered with Babytel to provide you with a cloud EPBX. Cloud EPBX is also called as Hosted EPBX. In hosted EPBX customer does not need to buy and install PBX equipment’s. The hosted EPBX are feature rich compared to most premises based systems.
In addition to the features available from premises-based PBX systems, hosted-PBX:
- allows a single number to be presented for the entire company, despite its being geographically distributed. A company could even choose to have no premises, with workers connected from home using their domestic telephones but receiving the same features as any PBX user.
- allows multimodal access, where employees access the network via a variety of telecommunications systems, including POTS, ISDN, cellular phones, and VOIP. This allows one extension to ring in multiple locations (either concurrently or sequentially).
- allows scalability so that a larger system is not needed if new employees are hired, and so that resources are not wasted if the number of employees is reduced.
- eliminates the need for companies to manage or pay for on-site hardware maintenance.
- supports integration with custom toll plans (that allow intra company calls, even from private premises, to be dialed at a cheaper rate) and integrated billing and accounting (where calls made on a private line but on the company’s behalf are billed centrally to the company).
Connect your Offices, telecommuters and remote teams any where in the world.
- Users can connect their phones anywhere through an Internet connection.
- A single administrator can set up and manage multiple locations.
- Virtual local numbers from the U.S., Canada and worldwide bring you closer to your customers